We provide legal advice to both employers and employers in relation to the taxation aspects of the employment relationship. We look at the employment relationship from the perspectives of Employees, Employers and Company Directors.
We provide advice on the following topics
- The Income Tax relief’s available in respect of certain redundancy, severance and similar payments.
- The various tax incentives available for encouraging employee share ownership and the pitfalls.
- The system of collection of Income Tax on Perks and Benefits. What to avoid and how the system can be engineered to produce startlingly favourable results.
- The tax advantages conferred by employee status and situations where these are denied to shareholding employees and/or relatives of the employer.
- The significant range and value of the taxation incentives available in relation to pensions and the consequent importance of pension planning in any wealth creation plan for employees and Directors.