Free initial interview
Healy O’Connor Solicitor provide a 24 hours a day call out service. We provide legal advice on any criminal matter and will take instructions from our clients in their home or at a Garda Station, if necessary.
We advice our clients to contact us if any of the following arises:
- Currently in trouble with the Gardaí and need urgent advice.
- Currently in custody and require an urgent bail application.
- The Gardaí have contacted you or you are wanted for questioning.
- A search warrant has being executed.
- You have been charged by a member of the Gardaí with a traffic matter, drink driving matter, drug charges or criminal charges.
- Speeding offences
- Seatbelt offences
- Motor insurance offences
- Careless driving
- Drug possession/Sale
- Weapon possession
- Drunk driving accidents
- Aggravated assault
- Assault on a family member
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault
- Intoxication assault
If you require assistance at short notice, Healy O’Connor Solicitors are ready and waiting to help you. We are often instructed by clients who are due to attend court or need advice at short notice. In these circumstances, we will prioritise your case and endeavour to ensure that you receive the assistance you require.
For 24 hour emergency advice and service, please freephone us on 1800 54 54 54. Alternatively, speak to our Criminal Law Specialist during business hours in Cork on 021-4272882 or Dublin on 01-6401849 or email us at email@example.com