In these difficult financial times, businesses need the skill of solicitors who can offer efficient and responsive solutions to their business needs. Healy O’Connor Corporate Recovery can offer tailored legal advice by drawing on its expertise of relevant areas of law such as employment, taxation, insolvency, property and banking to develop an inter-disciplinary solution which is responsive to your business needs.
The Corporate Recovery Team at Healy O’Connor Solicitors provide legal advice and representation on:
- Personal Guarantees
- Security reviews and security enhancement
- Pre-insolvency advice
- Formal insolvency processes including appointment of administrators liquidators and receivers
- Company voluntary arrangements
- Directors disqualification
- Fraudulent and reckless trading
- Transactions at undervalue/gratuitous alienations
- Preferences/unfair preferences
We work closely with accountants and financiers to advise on all aspects of turnaround such as cash-flow management, refinancing, restructuring, debt factoring and other rescue strategies. Our clients receive regular status reports showing daily activity and summaries of each matter.
If your company is experiencing financial difficulty, we recommend that you seek professional legal advice as early as possible in order to address the financial challenges that your company is facing and to avoid insolvency. Contact Healy O’Connor Corporate Recovery on 1800 54 54 54 or by email at email@example.com to obtain a solution driven service tailored to your individual requirements.